Non-renewable energy sources are running ____.
Bạn đang xem: non renewable energy sources are running
- A. up
- B. on
- C. to
- D. out
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Kiến thức: Cụm động từ
run up: nâng, dưng (cờ); tăng nhanh
run on: kế tiếp (chạy)
run to: đạt cho tới (cấp phỏng, độ dài rộng,…)
Xem thêm: truyện báo thù
run out: không còn, cạn kiệt
Tạm dịch: Các mối cung cấp tích điện ko thể khởi tạo đang được dần dần hết sạch.
Mã câu hỏi: 219262
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Xem thêm: ngoan, hôn anh
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề thi đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other three: decreased, influenced, endangered, e
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other three: plenty, energy, only, hydropower.
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from that of the other three: nature, danger, human, extinct.
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from that of the other three: alternative, geothermal, environment, expensively.
- Which of the following is the best title for the passage? How Ecosystems Work Better The Loss of Biodiversity The Variety of Species Natural Mechanisms
- Which of the following is not a species used đồ sộ replace a richecosystem?
- What is the purpose of paragraph 2 below?
- What, according đồ sộ the passage, might be the final result of the simplification of ecosystems?
- (9) ................. A. conservation B. conserve C. conservative D. conservatism
- (10) ................ A. energetic B. energizer C. energetically D. energy
- (11) ............... A. much B. many C. little D. few
- (12) ............... A. transport B. buses C. trains D. cars
- Human beings are ____ for changes in the environment.
- Non-renewable energy sources are running ____.
- People have used coal and oil đồ sộ ____ electricity for along time.
- They started a chiến dịch đồ sộ ____ smokingamong teenagers.
- A bus ____________ goes đồ sộ the airport runs every half an hour.
- The boy ____________ in the accident was _______________ đồ sộ the hospital.
- Eric: Excuse má, what's the time? - Peter: Sorry. I ___________
- If you put your money into that business, you risk_________ every penny.
- Had you told má this was going đồ sộ happen, I _________it.
- ________ are interested in the quality and price of our products.
- Is everybody ready? Dinner _____ in the dining room.
- Marry: Where’s your mother?”Jame: She is busy _____ in the kitchen.”
- Choose the word or phrases that are not in standard English: The number of rare animals is decreasing so rapidly that they are&nbs
- Choose the word or phrases that are not in standard English: I have two brothers, both of them are studying in
- Choose the word or phrases that are not in standard English: She is a famous gymnastic and has won two Olympic Games’&
- Choose the word or phrases that are not in standard English: Soon after Mel has finished his thesis, he will leave for Boston
- If we go on littering, the environment will become _______ polluted. (serious)
- The main threat đồ sộ the ________ of these creatures comes from their loss of habitat. (survive)
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 11