Jonny was the last applicant ______ for a position in that energy station.
- A. to interview
- B. which is interviewed
- C. interviewing
- D. to be interviewed
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Rút gọn gàng mệnh đề QH
Mã câu hỏi: 216314
Xem thêm: truyện báo thù
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Xem thêm: có lẽ tôi là một nhân ngư giả
Câu căn vặn này nằm trong đề đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: enjoys, irons , affects, covers
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: coup, touchy, southern, rough
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: conserve, conceal, conquer, contain
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: endangered, replenish, organic, habitat
- Most of the air pollution results ______ the burning of fossil fuels, motor vehicles, factories, aircraft and rockets.
- We noticed a very sneaky man while we ______ at the checkout.
- Bruce was not promoted to tướng a higher position ______ he was a devoted worker.
- He asked u ______ the book I borrowed from the library.
- The stockbroker denied ______ of the secret business khuyến mãi.
- The microwave oven hasn’t been repaired yet, ______?
- The more progressive way would be to tướng continue discussions with a ______ to tướng finding a solution.
- Pete has ______ strange hobbies lượt thích collecting bottle caps and inventing secret codes.
- Jonny was the last applicant ______ for a position in that energy station.
- I always have ______ lunch with my wife.
- Had I studied harder, I ______ better in the last exam.
- There are no ______ differences between the two groups of students.
- Make sure your xế hộp runs on unleaded petrol and your trang chính uses sources of ______ energy.
- He had no prior ______ of the language before visiting the country.
- The others all ran off, leaving u to tướng ______ the music.
- My uncle, who is an accomplished guitarist, taught u how to
- Dozens of valuable works of art disappeared during shipment to tướng the US
- Some vegetables are grown without soil and artificial light
- It is very difficult to tướng tell him to tướng give in because he is so sánh big-headed
- Jane had difficulty carrying her suitcase upstairs, and Mike, her friend, offered to tướng help.
- Julia and Phoebe is talking about Peter.- Julia: Peter was born and brought up in Hastings and he must know it very well.”- Phoebe: ______.
- Do you ever wish you were more optimistic, someone
- You can change your view of life
- Optimism, they say, is partly about self-respect and confidence but it's also a more positive way of looking at life and all it has to
- Some people are brought up to tướng depend too much on
- Most optimists, on the other hand, have been brought up not to tướng suppose
- Which could be the best title for the passage m,
- Which of the following is TRUE about speech as stated in the passage?
- The word 'it' in paragraph 1 refers too
- The word conveys” in paragraph 1 mostly means ______.
- According to tướng the passage, signal, symbols, signs and gestures ______.
- What does the passage mainly discuss m
- The word inconsequential” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to tướng ______.
- According to tướng the passage, which of the following can result from the loss of one species in a food chain?
- Which statement is NOT true, according to tướng the passage
- According to tướng paragraph 2, what are non-native species mentioned as?
- The word They” in paragraph 2 refers to tướng ______.,m
- The word perish” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to tướng ______.
- A heavy police presence, including mounted policemen, were on hand to tướng control protesters.
- What I need from you is going to tướng school on time, learning properly, and get good marks.
- My friend not only had excellent ideal but also he did a good job.
- My interview lasted longer than thở yours.
- She can speak English and German well,” Giang said.
- It isn’t necessary to tướng tự all this work.
- This mobile phone is not good. Its bad camera degrades it.
- They reduce the price of their products. We will order more furniture from them.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12